Halal Foods Advance Omega 3
ADVANCE OMEGA 3
- Protecting heart health, circulation, blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Healthy brain function, concentration, learning. Mood and behaviour
- Joint discomfort and healthy joint mobility
- Countering inflammation
- Maintaining brain health and cognition
|INGREDIENTS per soft gel capsule
|Concentrated Omega 3 triglycerides (Fish Oil)
|Providing Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
|Providing Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
|1-3 capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional
1. Ultra Pure Omega 3 marine Concentrate providing 300mg of EPA and 200mg of DHA per capsule
2. Provides 67% more EPA and 67% more DHA per capsule and less saturated fat compared to standard 18/12
3. Specially balanced EPA and DHA levels to support heart health, circulation, joint mobility, brain cognitive
function and everyday wellbeing.
- Halal Foods Joint Health Complex with MSM powder – promotes Healthy Joints & Connective tissues.
- Halal Foods Joint Health complex with OptiMSM™ capsule – promotes Joint tenderness & discomfort.
HALAL FOODS ADVANCE OMEGA 3
- Halal Foods Advance Omega 3 provides 300mg of EPA and 200mg of DHA per capsule. Halal Foods Advance Omega 3 uses a unique molecular distillation process to yield high Omega 3 of EPA & DHA and is virtually flavourless and odourless.
- Halal Foods Advance Omega 3 is Ultra Pure and rigorously tested for the presence of contaminants. It complies with the lowest level for contaminants, compared with other fish oils, to meet its Ultra Pure claim
- Halal Foods Advance Omega 3 provides 67% more EPA and 67% more DHA per capsule compares to natural fish oils capsules 1000mg, so that fewer capsules need to be taken daily.
- Halal Foods Advance Omega 3 provides less saturated fat than standard fish oils.
EPA & DHA HALAL FOODS ADVANCE OMEGA 3
- Omega 3 marine fish oils supply a unique source of 2 polyunsturated Omega 3 EFAs called EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid & DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) which are not found in plant oils.
- Omega 3 fish oils have been studied for more than 25 years for their powerful cardio-protective effects. Researchers have discovered that Omega 3 fish oil, containing EPA & DHA, helps to maintain a regular heartbeat, promote healthy cholesterol levels, improve blood vessel relaxations and manage blood pressure.
- Increased consumption of fish oil has shown to benefit some forms of arthritis where controlled studies show fish oil can help to protect tender joints against morning stiffness and immobility.
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) is a precursor to series 3 prostaglandins, a groups of compounds with anti-inflammatory actions in the body. Low intakes of these Omega 3 EFAs is associated with inflammatory health conditions including heart disease, diabetes and arthritis.
- Furthermore, higher EPA intakes helps to limit the production of series 2 prostaglandins, which is associated with water retention, high blood pressure, inflammation and ‘sticky’ blood.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) is found in high concentrations in the grey matter of the brain. DHA is instrumental in the function of brain cell membrane, which are important for the transmission of brain signals, and by making cell membranes more fluid, omega 3 fatty acids, especially DHA, improve communication between brain cells.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are EPA & DHA?
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexanoic Acid are 2 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) found in fish oil, which belong to the Omega 3 family of polyunsaturated fats, they are essential for health and wellbeing, and are just as important as vitamins and minerals, because the human body cannot manufacture them. They must be supplied in the diet each day and are associated with improved heart function, circulation, brain health, cognition and mood, vision, joint mobility and immunity.
Back to top